Nope, I am still hosted at blogspot. Although it seems now that I won't be able to migrate this blog to a .com in the near future. I was Googling for coffeetableblog a few days ago, trying to find out in what page this blog would land, and I was surprised to see coffeetableblog at the top of the page! Only thing is, it's not this blog: it's a .com. In the spirit of never-ending curiosity, I head over to the site and found out that it is totally devoted to featuring coffee tables of all shapes and sizes and inspiration. It was really a fun site to explore, with lots of pictures of coffee tables that given some effort, you can imagine for yourself the one that you can make (or decorate, for the less talented ones like me) that is uniquely yours.


By the way, this blog landed right after that blog, but only if you typed in "coffee table blog". Still got work to do, but as long as it's still fun this will still be around. Watch out for some series I will start soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home