Had my first "pet" in County Story after finishing a quest that required a certain number of wood, stones, and chicken wheat. Am not really sure what to do with it though :) Based on the information given, I have enough feeds for the chick, and there's also a countdown when it's supposed to mature. I don't understand though if I am supposed to move up from the Happy to the Great and how to do it. Been clicking on the Heart logo incessantly for some minutes but with no evident effect. Anyway, I'll learn it as I go along (or if somebody volunteers some information here).

I'm supposed to post about Friendship Points, but this one came up and I just thought it would be much better to talk about this first. I'll post on Friendship Points next time around.

More Country Story here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home