Forgive this rant, I just have to get it out of my chest. Hopefully, something good can still come out of this. I just got back to Manila from my trip to Cebu a few days back (see my post), and was really looking forward to a nice dinner with my family who picked me up at the airport. We headed for Mall of Asia, and we were already inside World of Chicken when we noticed the place is already full. So we decided to move to Rai Rai Ken, which is just beside it. Turns out it's my biggest mistake of the night.

We were seated at those corner cubicles, the closest one to the serving counter. Then, my two-year old daughter had a fit and threw up. She threw up several times, and it was on the floor and partly on the table.

Our first reaction was to take hold of something we can use to wipe my daughter's mouth with, as well as my own hand which got covered with the vomit. Well, that should have been Rai Rai Ken's staff's first reaction as well. Instead, as I was standing there trying to get ourselves cleaned up, a crew approached us to bring our order. AND THEN DID NOTHING ELSE. My wife had to ask them for tissue papers, had to ask them to mop the floor, and had to ask them for a plastic bag where we can place the tissues. Later, we even have I think the shift supervisor come over to bring us something, but never anything in the context of apology for not having assisted us.

I must have been quite tired that night that the only thing I thought of doing to get back on them is not to leave them any tip. Well, I have my wits back and I hope they like this publicity I am giving them.

If you think I rant good, go check THIS out as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home