I tried Restaurant City out of curiosity and simply because I haven't been playing any other game at the moment. It's a SIMs-type game that you can access through Facebook. The concept of the game is to manage a restaurant by hiring employees, learning menus, and improving the overall look and feel of your restaurant by buying new equipment such as tables, chairs, etc. The game is still in beta, but I have to say I am loving it. For the totally new to the game, here's a quick rundown of the main features of the game:

1. Employees - you hire employees to either cook, serve at tables, or clean the place. The employees you hire are your friends in Facebook, whether or not they play RC and whether or not they want to work for you :-)

2. Menu - there is a standard menu consisting of a starter, a main course, and a dessert. You have one of each at the start, each at level 1. Each course consists of at least three ingredients. You get a beginning set of ingredients, but you would need more to level up your menu (current maximum level for each course is up to level 10).

3. Ingredients - you need to log in everyday to get a free ingredient. In addition, there is a daily quiz that gives you one more ingredient if you answered it correctly. You can swap ingredients with other players so you can get what you need for your menu.

4. Leveling - you need to serve a certain number of customers before you level up. Each level up will either expand your restaurant or give you the opportunity to hire more employees.

That's it for now. I am also just starting to understand the game, so I will be sharing my experiences on this game as I move on. I will also devote a post for a specific area of RC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home