If projections are accurate, Avatar is now on its way to making up to $1B in ticket sales. And by all means it is a very beautiful and meticulously created movie. That's as far as the cinematics and graphics are concerned, in my opinion. Otherwise, I and some of the people around me would have to say that the storyline is barely passable, and the all-too-obvious attempts to convey social and political ideas only made things worst. But it's something that, somehow, has been glossed over and considered forgiven by so-called critics in the light of the cinematographic efforts in coming up with the film. Well, it's a real treat for a movie, anyway, one that I enjoyed with my son. I guess that's all that really matters.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home